At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register to use our website and purchase courses and/or e vouchers. We may gather and use information about you in the following ways:
1. If you choose to register to use our website we may ask for information such as your name, date of birth, email address and contact details. We will use this information to administer your user account with us and so that we can tailor and improve the services we offer to you.
2. If you choose to give us personal information via the internet (for example, in the course of purchasing courses or e vouchers from us), it will be clear how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
3. Where you have consented to us sending you information, we may also use your data for marketing purposes. Further details on this can be found below in the section headed "How do we use your information for marketing?"
4. Where you have consented to us passing your data to our official partners, sponsors and/or selected third parties to enable them to send you information, we may pass your data to such partners, sponsors and third parties to enable them to send you such information. Further details on this can be found below in the section headed "How do we use your information for marketing?"
5. We intend to continue improving the content and function of the Portsmouth Football Club Foundation website. For this reason, we may monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
6. If you apply for a job we will use your information for the purposes of recruitment and selection, corresponding with you and equal opportunities monitoring and may hold your information for up to three months in case other suitable opportunities arise.
More generally, we will use your personal details and information we obtain from other sources to provide you with our goods and services, for administration and customer services, for marketing, to analyse your purchasing preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. We do not store or share financial information with third parties.
By providing us with your personal information you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes. You also consent to our transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions outside of the EEA which may not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary, for the above purposes.